Ask an expert

16 Jan 2004

Allergy Specialist
I have been suffering from an allergic reactions since December. Have taken cortizone tablets and anti-histamine, but the allegy returns after a week or so. The skin breaks into big welts or hives, and my GP is buffled by this. A blood test in Dec. showed allergy to shell fish, but I have not had sefood period for a time now, and the problem persits. I live in Pretoria and was wondering if you can proovide me with the name of an allergy specialist I can consult.
Thank you
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Lerato, I live in Pretoria and will only be able to refer you to someone around here. If you live somewhere else, you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.