Ask an expert

13 Aug 2007

antabuse inplantation
Hi Doc, thanks for your reply on the inplants , could you tell can i go to my Gp and have this done or do i have to go into hospital ?
Regarding the bipolar medication i have been on lots of meds which does not seen to work for me , the last visit to my shrink was about a year ago and was told i need to go for shock treatment , Went to another shrink and he gave me the same answer. this is something i dont want to go for .
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Help
Your GP will be able to help, you don't have to go to the hospital.
I am not a psychiatrist, but ask the cyber shrink on the health 24 website if there are other alternatives?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes