Ask an expert

06 Dec 2004

artificial insermination
please advise where can we get insemination service in Africa and at what cost,
Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

BG, it is done by gynaecologist all over SA. Ask your GP to refer your wife to someone in your area. The gynaecologist will be able to tell you whether AI is the correct option for her and what the costs involved are. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20214 votes