Ask an expert

29 Nov 2004

Back ache
I have developed back problems which, I'm sure, is brought on by a combination of my office chair and my bed (both more than 20 years old). Who do I consult? I don't believe that a furniture sales person is qualified to advise as to what chair or bed I should acquire to ease my problem.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

Cavalino, the best would be to first see your doctor and find out what the cause is. Depending on what he finds he will be able to give you the advice you’re after. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.