Ask an expert

29 Jun 2010

bad posture
Hi doc. I dont know who to go and see. I have got a really bad posture due to bad habit, carrying a baby and having breast implants. Who can I go and see regarding this or do I just have to consciously correct my posture all the time until it becomes a habit? thanks.
Answer 421 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo DW
The best "specialist" to see for this would be a biokineticist or a physiotherapist. They can give you specific exercises to strengthen the muscle groups that will improve your posture. Doing Pilatus exercises will also help.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.