Ask an expert

19 Jul 2006

best doctor in kimberley!
my mother has a problem with her back. the gp told her that it is inflamation. she is on pain killers, but is isn't getting any better. she have been struggeling with this problem for a couple of years now!

i am looking for another doctor in kimberley so she can get a second opion and maybe try other methods at the pain clinic.

hope to here from you soon, i would really like to help my mother!

thank you!
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Maddy
Look on under medical for an orthopod near you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19428 votes