Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Feb 2004
I DO NOT HAVE ACNE BUT SUFFER TERRIBLY FROM BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE, CHIN, CHEST ON BACK. PLEASE CAN YOU ADVSE ON WHAT I CAN DO TO GET RID OF THIS. I HAVE A GEL CALLED CELLSKIN (BUT IT ONLY WORKS ON THE SCARS THAT I HAVE FROM PICKING MYSELF). PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE ME ON WHAT FACE WASHES TO USE. I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE GARNER FACE WASHES. BUT IT SEEMS THAT I GET HUGE PIMPLES ON MY BACK. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT?
n@s, you can try a product called Differen® gel – it’s specially formulated for the treatment of black heads. You should also look for a soap free cleanser (eg. Classique) and try that as well. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20003 votes