Ask an expert

02 Aug 2007

Hello Doc, I have had a leaky bladder since I had a Hysterectomy 9 months ago. I have medication for this but its not helping. If I cough or laugh, it leaks. What else can I do about it? Do I see Gynae or Urologist?
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Wet
Rather an urologist - Dr Frans van Wijk at Pretoria Urology hospital specializes in this problem, but if you live far away from Pretoria, ask your GP to find out if there is an urologist in your area - there should be.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19339 votes