Ask an expert

27 Feb 2004

Blocked ears
My ears block, and with that I get a post nasal drip.
What can I use, and also is it a seasonal problem. What medication can I use, and for how long.

Answer 710 views

01 Jan 0001

Impatient, you can try Demazin NS® and as soon as it has cleared up, change to Clarinese®. You can take the Clarinese® for as long as you need to.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.