Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

breast augmentation
Dear doc,
I am 26 years old, I am considering having breast augmentation, I am really flat chested and feel that surgery would inprove my self esteem greatly. Where do I start looking for a surgeon and what questions should I ask?
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Libby
please use a plastic surgeon that is part of the association of plastic surgeons - see under address book
You have to go for an examination first and ask the doctor for a quote of what he is going to ask you. If you have to pay it all by yourself discuss with him a possible monthly payback fee.
Talk to him about the different kinds of breast prosthesis and read up about it before you go:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.