Ask an expert

20 Jul 2005

breast uplift and enlargement
Please advise. I need a good surgeon, I have such serious inferiority complex building up as a result of my breats after breastfeeding two children. Need I say more about how they look-sagging and all

Someone help me please
Answer 394 views

01 Jan 0001

Pretty, the best would be to ask your GP to refer you to a good plastic surgeon in our area. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes