Ask an expert

06 Jul 2010

I have a pretty big bump below the head of my penis on the underside. Its not tender but it is a bit concerning.
Answer 363 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Jacques
It could be a hardening of the tissue caused by an auto-immune disease called Peyronie's disease which can cause bending and damage to the penis or it may be a harmless cyst. RAther let your doctor examine it and see if you need to be referred to an urologist.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes