Ask an expert

31 Jul 2008

Burst veins
I have what look like tiny red burst viens on the front of my neck and onto the top of my chest and would like to know what they could be and how to get rid of them. They are not sore or itchy or any thing, they just look horrible and I need to cover them all the time.Not sure who I would eed to see is it a deficiency of something or a dermatological problem.
Answer 418 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Emma
this is best treated by a Dermatologist with laser. Sometimes it can be due to liver problems so if you have a history of liver problems, ask your GP to check your liverfunctions with a blood test.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes