Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

Hi doc
This may sound stupid but please tell me if my husband has had vasectomy can we conceive any other besides trying to reverse it? And approxiamatly how much does it cost to reverse it(just around about figure-promise i wont quote you)

Thanx Lesley
Answer 386 views

01 Jan 0001

Gia, they can aspirate sperm (stick a needle in his testes and suck the sperm out) and do artificial insemination. I have no idea what a reversal cots – the best would be to ask an urologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.