Ask an expert

04 Mar 2004

Can't ejaculate during sex
Could you please advise whether the fact that 80% of the time that I have intercourse I am unable to ejaculate is significant of some prostate or other problem. I am 69 years old, have a healthy sex drive still and have no trouble sustaining an erection?
Answer 382 views

01 Jan 0001

Harryboy, it might be due to a drug that you’re taking, a prostate problem or even a testicular problem. The best would be to see an urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19457 votes