Ask an expert

12 Feb 2004

Hi there doc
I want to know more on this type of cancer but know only the Afrikaans name for it "Plaveisel Karsinoom".
Would you be able to tell me more.
Thank you
Answer 1,072 views

01 Jan 0001

Worried, it is called squamous cell carcinoma and if you let me know where it is situated and what it is that you want to know, I do my best to help. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.