Ask an expert

14 Dec 2004

Chest area swolen
I am a 23 year old male. The right side of my chest is bigger than my left side. There appears to be a clump of fat under my right nipple. I have had it for a long time, it doesn't pain at all, but I am very self concious about this problem. What causes it and what possible treatments are available
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Worried, I can’t say what the cause is without being able to examine you first, but a thoracic surgeon is the right person to see about it. Good luck..
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.