Ask an expert

22 Nov 2004

chicken pox injection
Is there an injection for avoiding chicken pox, if yes what is the name and where can I get it?
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

Sybo, it is called Varilrix® and your doctor will be able to give it to you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.