Ask an expert

18 Apr 2006

Childs growth spurt
Hi, my son is 12 yrs old and is tall for his age, on a size 8 mens shoe. I find that he goes through growth spurts, but I have noticed that he gets very moody during these spurts and after them. Can you recommend a vitamin course or similar if that would help or any other advise would be much appreciated. Many thanks Susan
Answer 403 views

01 Jan 0001

HI Susan
Don't I know it... Try Calcium supplements and Biral, a homeopathic calming tablet you can buy in any chemist. Get him any good multivitamin to take daily.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9364 votes
67% - 19337 votes