Ask an expert

13 Jul 2006

a friend of mine needs to know how to get involved in chiropidy.
studies, practice, career demand,enc.
could you point me in the right direction ?

Answer 335 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Eugene
Both Technikon Natal and Witwatersrand offers a 6 year Master’s course leading to registration as a chiropractitioner
Unfortunately I don't know much about the career demand etc, maybe you should try and talk to one of them. Look on under medical for one near you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.