Ask an expert

21 Jan 2004

chronic (fungal?) sinusitis/lleaky gut syndrome/hyperreactive/allergies
Anyone know of a doctor who treats allergies/food sensitivities/intestinal fungal infections which have lead to "leaky gut syndrome", which have ruined my immune system, and seem to be related to repeated chronic sinusitis and 4 sinus ops. so far. Have been advised to see a Specialist Physician or Immunologist, but live in Namibia so don't know how to find one. Been struggling for 10 years - please advise!!!
Answer 475 views

01 Jan 0001

CBH, if you’re willing to come to Pretoria, I might be able to refer you to someone, but I don’t know anyone in Namibia. The easiest would probably be to find someone in Cape Town (you doctor should be able to help you find someone). Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19306 votes