Ask an expert

08 Mar 2004


I am a 39 yo male who are considering curcumcusion due to medical reasons. Where do they perform small operations like it and what is the cost more or less?
Answer 409 views

01 Jan 0001

Bob, it can be done in your GP’s surgery for a couple of hundred Rand, but most often it’s done by urologists at the hospital in a theatre. This obviously pushes up the price, but you will have to phone the hospital to find out how much. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.