Ask an expert

10 Mar 2004

hi doc,

ive got a relatively tanned complexion, but im really pale in my face. is there anything one can do about this? perhaps to get some colour in my face?

thank you
Answer 410 views

01 Jan 0001

Andy, I suppose you have tried sun light exposure and tanning salons, so there is little else I can offer. There is a small chance that you have a skin disorder like vitiligo or an infection like tinea versicolor, but I doubt it. If you want to be 100% sure the best would be to see a dermatologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes