Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Jan 2005
Hi, I don't know how severe this is, but for the past month, I've been suffering from the same headache, it just differs in severity. It starts as follows, I feel pain on either side of my temples, everytime I look down and bring my head back up (slowly - never lift my head up to quickly) my head feels extremely heavy, on top of that my hands and feet and body get extremeley hot (feverish)and I start feeling a bit queezy??I am a receptionist for the company, and I tend to work with manual invoices more than what I would spend time working in front of the pc. Please any advice would help
In pain, it might be due to quite a few things including the following: sinusitis, muscle tension headache, low blood pressure, blood sugar problems, vision problems, etc. The best would be to see your doctor and have the cause determined before you attempt treating it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
- Adriaan Basson | The white elephant in the troubled JSC room
- DearSA gears up for legal tussle with Dlamini-Zuma over compensation scheme
- Operation 'Catch-up' for Bok flanks Kolisi, Du Toit ... and will they square up?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19986 votes