Ask an expert

26 Jan 2004

contact details
My lady had a miscarriage at the sixth months three weeks ago and would like to take herfor counselling.wont you please assist me with contactc details for aninstitution in the Johannesburg/pretoria area,Life is difficult and i want to take her for counselling ASAP
Answer 1,503 views

01 Jan 0001

Force, the easiest would be to ask your GP to refer her to a psychologist in your area. Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes