Ask an expert

18 Apr 2006

Good day

I would like to find out where I can get financing for cosmetic surgery. Is there a medical aid that can cover it?
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Wildthing
Not as far as I know - some academic hospitals do cosmetic surgery at low cost as the clinical assistants ( learner cosmetic surgeons) need to practice to do the operations - usually very well supervised and assisted by the professors or other specialist cosmetic surgeons) Maybe that will be an option for you?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.