Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Jan 2005
For the past 5 days i am having a cough that does not stop, been to radiologist my longs are clear, no fever and not feeling sick at all, it is just the cough that would not stop some sort of irratation in my throut. I cannot even have proper conversation,the pharmist gave me different medicines that does not work.
What is wrong?
What is wrong?
Kroonstad, it might be due to an allergy, an infection or even gastro-oesophageal reflux. The best would be to see your doctor, but if you can let me know what you got from the pharmacist, I might be able to suggest something different. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Cloth masks can be as effective as surgical masks against Covid-19, new study reports
- Covid-19 causing strokes among young and healthy adults, global study finds
- No evidence yet that alcohol interferes with Covid-19 vaccines, but go slow on the drinks to be safe
- Moderna’s experimental booster shot protects against variants first discovered in SA and Brazil
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'There's no turning back': Magashule defiance raises talks of his possible expulsion
- Criminal cases opened against skipper of a virus-hit Kenyan cargo ship that docked in Gqeberha
- Emfuleni Municipality: We will pay a monthly flat rate of R600 until they clean our area, say residents
- What does the US support for a waiver of Covid-19 vaccine patent mean? We ask 4 experts
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20205 votes