Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2004
Could it be circulation???
My husband aged 40 has been having a tingling numbing sensation in his hands the past few weeks. Could it be poor circulation??
Lee, it might be due to poor circulation or something pressing on the nerves (eg. in his neck) that supply the affected areas, diabetes, vitamin B deficiency and a host of less common problems. He can try taking an anti-inflammatory for a couple of days, but if it doesn’t work the best would be to see his doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Q&A: Six things you’d want to know about Covid-19 jabs
- SA’s J&J Covid vaccine roll-out programme set to resume - what we've learned recently about the jab
- Young volunteers to be deliberately reinfected with Covid-19 virus in UK challenge trial
- Cape Town inferno: Maintenance of fire site a centuries-old debate
- PP apologises to judge she attacked over Gordhan interdict, as she defends 'Rogue Unit' report
- 100 questions for Cyril Ramaphosa: State capture, cadre deployment, corruption and Jacob Zuma
- 'We did not defy NWC' - Magashule ally defends appealing SCA judgment on ANC Free State leadership
- Being called a Gupta minister ‘doomed me to hell’, Lynne Brown tells state capture commission
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9444 votes
68% - 20057 votes