Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Mar 2003
My skin feels like i have bugs crawling on me,,, ive checked n rechecked and there isnt,, its mainly at night, so i bought new sheets, blankets , pillows etc but its still happening. Ive not used anything different as in washing powder, the mattress is fairly new, i just dont know what else it could be. Its driving me crazy n i cant sleep. Any help would be apprecitated.
Freeda, it might still be due to an allergy. You can try an antihistamine like Deselex® (one at night) for ten days and see what happens. If it goes away, you have an allergy. If it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Why Bheki Cele believes criminals' rights versus those of their victims must be revisited
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
- OBITUARY | Karima Brown: 'A fearless commitment to having necessary conversations'
- Crime Intelligence: Night of the long knives sees Peter Jacobs fall
- SME banker Sasfin's earnings plunge two-thirds as bad debt provision almost triples
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19393 votes