Ask an expert

18 Jul 2006

Dark patches on face
Hi, there.
I have these dark patches on my forehead and its seems to be spreading slowly down to my checks and a small one on my lip. Its not itchy or anything just looks like a massive freakle. I was wondering what it could possibily be and how can I get rid of it. I also have very sensitive skin, so i can't use certain creams. The doc said it might be SLE? Is this anything to be concerned about?

Please help
Regards tammy
Answer 345 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Tammy
Could be cloasma - I think your should see a dermatologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.