Ask an expert

08 Dec 2004

Dermatologist - JHB<br>
I am 24 years of age and 25 weeks pregnant. I have developed warts on my body, but mainly on my neck. I was told that I should see a dermatoligist. I have only been in Joburg for 2 years and did not find any need to visit a dermatologist before so I don't know of any here. My gynaecologist is at Garden City Hospital and I would prefer to go to a Dermatologist in Garden City Hospital if possible.
Thank You!
Answer 445 views

01 Jan 0001

MG, the easiest would be to phone your gynaecologist and ask him to refer you. I live in Pretoria and have no idea who the gynaecologists in Johannesburg are. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19906 votes