Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Feb 2004
My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday without a condom, I am on the pill (yasmin) but have recently changed from Diane (9 days ago) I also skipped my period by not taking the inactive pills. This morning I had a very thick, cloudy discharge. I heard about changes in discharge due to hormonal changes in pregnancy. I was wondering what the chances of been pregnant were under these circumstaces.
Am rather concerned.
Am rather concerned.
Kay, I doubt that it is due to pregnancy. If it doesn’t change back to normal within a couple of days, it is more likely to be due to a vaginal infection of some sorts. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- ANALYSIS | André de Ruyter accused of SA’s irredeemable sin as he shuts down Eskom patronage networks
- Karyn Maughan | Hard to say I’m sorry: Mogoeng's apology ruling demands putting duty before faith
- Shelved? aQuellé back on shelves despite continuing probes into KwaSizabantu
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media - the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19456 votes