Ask an expert

11 Jan 2008

Hi. I find during sex with my partner that it feel uncofortable and if I masturbate then i get a unfcfrotable feeling in my stocach and "down there" what could it be?
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Honey Bee

Thank you for visiting

It could be that you have an infection of the pelvis. I recommend that you make an appointment with your GP for a full examination and to have a papsmear done.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.