Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Nov 2005
do i have a facial disorder?
i have had pimples since i was 12. nothing i used seemed to work. when ever i got medication, it only cleared my face for a while , then the pimles all came back. i used oxy 10 maximum face wash when i turned 19 which did work but started giving me some lines on my checks which look like wrinkles. i had to stop using this face wash and have used nothing since then. i am 23 now and i still suffer from pimples.i am really tied of the condition of my face, it even makes me depressed when i think too much of why i have to suffer like this and why nothing seems to work.
Fiona, the easiest would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out as I can’t do much without being able to see the problem first. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- Vaccinated breastfeeding mothers may pass on Covid-19 antibodies to their babies
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Some members of committee tasked with re-establishing ANC youth wing tainted, warns analyst
- Out of line or out of context? What UCT lecturer said before 'Hitler committed no crime' comment
- UIF paid cash-strapped workers R58bn in Covid-19 relief, says Labour Minister
- Dube hostel project: Residents in the dark as to who will be allocated to refurbished units
- Caution: coal ahead - Firms dump top source that helps to keep the lights on
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes