Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Feb 2002
Do penis enlargement exercises work???
Hi there I've bought this online manual where it gives you exercises to perform on your penis. You basically force blood towards your penishead enlarging the corpus whatever. You also use a hot towel before exercise to "warm up" your penis. Does this or any other form of exercise enlarge the penis in a flaccid or erect state?
Tiny, to tell you the truth, I can't answer your question. There isn't any scientific literature that proves that penis exercises work for enlarging the penis. The penis isn't a muscle, so exercising it won't increase its size. The exercises you talk about work on the principle of trying to stretch the sponge-like structures in the penis (corpus cavernosa) by over filling them. In theory this should lead to varicose-like veins in the penis and not an increase in penis size. Personally, I don't believe that they work because otherwise all people that masturbate frequently will have large penises and we know that isn't true. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Three SA experts weigh in on breakthrough infections, immunity, and vaccine hesitancy
- Pfizer shot working well, but latest data from Israel suggests 3rd shot may benefit older people
- How often should we exercise to get in shape?
- Can the secret to weight loss be found in the spice aisle?
- Experts broadly positive about digital vaccination certificates
- THE ESKOM FILES | Fire, sabotage, and Treasury delays drove up Eskom’s Majuba Rail costs from ‘R108m to R6.5bn’
- Elections 2021: What the DA's campaign is all about
- OPINION | Exploiting gig workers will only make SA's jobs crisis worse
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: All eyes on ConCourt's ruling regarding the reopening of candidate registration process
- 5 green priorities for Africa's post-pandemic recovery
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9643 votes
70% - 22598 votes