Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Jul 2005
Thanks for your help and advice....it's really appreciated...and sets my mind at ease...I'll be keeping an eye on the rash during the day....and will let you know if it's getting better, else I'll have to go to the doctor. Since you said it may even be a fungal infection, I started using that Xeraspor T cream I used once before....but I'll see how it goes....
Cat, if it doesn’t clear up it might just change to something that is more easily recognisable. Keep me posted. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- EXPLAINER | 5 things you need to know about phase two vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Wandile Sihlobo | Grain production could be better than expected this year
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20323 votes