Ask an expert

06 Jan 2005

Doctor for Post nasal drip.
Dear Doctor,

I dont mind anywhere in RSA so long as I get to see a SInus Specialist. although because I come from Tanzania by flight, Jnbg will be the first choice for me.
A doctor who has had a long experience in treating Post Nasal Drip & Chronic Sinusitis. Basically I need a ENT surgeon.

My symptoms are :-
1. Bitter taste.
2. Bad Breath.
3. Constant thick Post nasal drip.

Although on CT_scan on sinus, it does not show a sinus infection.

I believe a good ENT doctor with extensive experience in treatment of sinus problems & ent surgery will be best for me.

I have had this problem for a long time > 10 years..

I have tried a lot of medictation in vain.

Previous I had written :-
(Dear Doctor,

I live in Tanzania, I suffer from Post Nasal Drip for a long time.(>10 years).

I would like to see a SInus Specialist in Rsa or elsewhere.

Can you recommend me one by providing his/her contact details.)
Date: 5/1/2005

Posted by: CyberDoc
Henry, the RSA is a fairly big place. Where exactly do you intend going? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
Date: 6/1/2005
Answer 788 views

01 Jan 0001

Henry, I live in Pretoria and can find you someone here. You can mail me a so that I can send you their contact details. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.