Ask an expert

12 Nov 2004

drug test
How and where can I submit myself for a drug test?
I am going trough a divorce and is being accused of taking drugs. I want to do this myself, before it is ordered.
Answer 392 views

01 Jan 0001

Alice, you can see your GP about it or go straight to a laboratory and request it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.