Ask an expert

16 Oct 2009

I was cleaning my ears with an earbud this morning. I only clean the outer ear but this morning my hand slipped and I pushed the bud right into my ear. It is very painful. Do I need to see the doctor or will the pain subside?
Answer 423 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you use Myprodol capsules to alleviate the pain. If the pain does not subside within three days, you should consult a doctor for an ear examination.

You most probably just injured the canal leading to the inner ear.


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.