Ask an expert

11 Jul 2005

I am a 59 yr old man. I had a vasectomy approx 25 years ago.
I have a problem in climaxing and when I do i do not always ejeculate. or if i do ejeculate it is minimal output and feels as if everything stays in my testicles. any ideas?
Answer 412 views

01 Jan 0001

Macd, I doubt that the vasectomy has too much to do with it. It might be due to a prostate problem or even due to low testosterone levels. The best would be to see an urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.