Ask an expert

19 Jul 2006

embarassing/stupid/weird question
I've recently noticed a "rash" just in my bum cleavage (sorry don'y know how else to put it) It's little knobs, I'm not sure if it's a rash. I'm actually scared that it'll be something connected to worms - I visited my mom recently and her dog had worms. I'm sorry I know this is a weird question I just want to know if it's something I should be concerned with or will it go away by itself? thanks
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear shy
This does not sound like symptoms of worms. It may be heat rash. Use something like Fissan paste for a few days.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19950 votes