Ask an expert

13 Oct 2009

Erectile disfunction
my husband is suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. what is the best treatment for this?
Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Debbie
There is no "best treatment". The cause needs to be identified and treated. He can see his GP, an urologist or visit a men's health clinic in his area for a full medical evaluation. Often the physical culprits are diabetes, smoking, high cholesterol, hypertension. Emotional causes could be stress, depression, marriage problems, performance anxiety.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20321 votes