Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Nov 2005
What can I use to get rid of the extreme pain. Along with the sunburns I am very nausea and want to vomit everytime I take a sip of water. I am in Africa at the moment and we do not have good medical facilities. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Anon, you can use something like Reparil® gel and take a pain killer. It is also important to drink plenty of water. If the nausea becomes worse the best would be to see a doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19926 votes