Ask an expert

11 Jan 2005

Facial skin condition
I have a sensitive skin and my facial skin is left with blemishes from teenage acne. Now, years later I'd like to enquire about products which could rid me of these awful blemishes. Is there something like a chemical peeling lotion? I have heard of roacutane, can one get it without a perscription and what is it priced at? How long would this treatment take and what does it do?
Answer 434 views

01 Jan 0001

Jasmine, my advice would be to not take short cuts when it comes to your face. Avoid the DIY options and rather see a good dermatologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.