Ask an expert

06 Feb 2004

Female General Practitioners in Durban
Hi Doc

I have a problem with piles which bleed and am new in the Durban area. I have never been to a doctor before regarding this problem. I am actually quite worried and need to see a GP. However, I don't know any female GPs. Please help.

Kind regards,
Answer 3,270 views

01 Jan 0001

Worried, the easiest would be to ask your girlfriends – they should know of a good one. The other option would be to look in your local telephone directory. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20202 votes