Ask an expert

03 Nov 2006

fibromyalgia or fibrocitis?
I am very worried as my whole body is paining. Is this normal,I am 42 years old and I weigh 116 kg.Recently my calfs started paining as well.At present moment I am using a calcimag tablet plus trepeline plus fluoxetine to help ease the pain.please advise
Answer 404 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Rashieda
You have to exclude rheumatic diseases first - ask your GP to refer you to a rheumatologist for evaluation?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19320 votes