Ask an expert

05 Mar 2004

Frizzy hair
I shaved my head a couple of years ago, and now it all curly and frizzy! I used relaxer to try and straighten it but my hair started to fall out!!! Do you know of any products that would help me get healthy straight hair and undo the 'damage' that is done to it?
Answer 394 views

01 Jan 0001

Peter, I know of no such product, but I’ll try to find out for you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes