Ask an expert

20 Feb 2004

Getting info re: depression
I was taking Cilift and have now stopped taking it because of financial circumstances. I called the Randburg Clinic and they say I must phone Tara hospital to speak to someone regarding getting medication.
My problem now is though, I don't know what to say when I phone... Who do I speak to ??
What do I tell them ?? I'd probably have to go in and see someone but who and how much is this all going to cost ?
Besides being depressed & crying ALL the time I'm also super sensative and I worry that the people will me mean or ugly with me when I call if I don't say the right things...
Please help !!!
Answer 374 views

01 Jan 0001

Depressed, you will have to go to a state or municipal clinic if you want to get the medicine for free. Phone your GP’s rooms – they should be able to tell you where the nearest one is. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes