Ask an expert

15 Dec 2004

Glucose intolerance
My son-in-law has recently been diagnosed with glucose intolerance. What foods must he avoid apart from the obvious sugar?
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

Kat, he will have to avoid foods with a high glycaemic index. The person to ask about this is DietDoc – she has a doctorate in this kind of thing. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.