Ask an expert

28 Nov 2005

I need a medicine to get rid of GOUT once and forever, I want to go away permanently. If you can tell me about a medicine I can use to rid it of my system.
Answer 247 views

01 Jan 0001

Monde, there is no such medicine. You can mail me at if you’re interested in something I wrote on gout a while ago. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.